1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via wrxst)
I hope you all learn to love yourself
I hope one day you look in the mirror and call yourself beautiful
I hope that one day you realize that you’re not a burden in any way
I hope you see the true beauty that you bring to this Earth
I’m in love with this girl. She’s gorgeous, smart, talented, funny as hell, and totally badass. That girl is me.
when i find myself in times of trouble
remus lupin comes to me
speaking words of wisdom
is today your first day of school? tomorrow? or maybe it’s your 50th day of school?
youre looking great
you are going to rock this
i believe in you
youre gonna knock em out of the park, champ
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.
Today’s mental health reminder: a relapse, a sudden series of attacks, a string of awful days, (or whatever your step back may be) does not decrease your value. Take your time, do some self care, reflect on the progress that you have made. You are strong; one step back is nothing when you look at the journey you have already made.